Our Kinesiologists are highly trained and educated university graduates specializing in human movements and musculoskeletal (muscle+bone) systems. They create customized active exercise programs designed and tailored specifically around injury and pain of their patients.
Our kinesiology can help with:
- Car accident recovery
- Concussion or post concussion syndrome
- Neck and back pain
- Shoulder injury
- Core strengthening
- Posture correction
- Work related injuries
- Home exercise program
Who can visit a kinesiologist?
People who have been involved in a motor vehicle accident (MVA) benefit greatly from kinesiologists active rehabilitation programs. Kinesiologists also treat a variety of different issues, including, but not limited to, the following.
- Individuals wanting to increase physical activities
- Joint injuries
- Soft tissue sprain and strains
- Chronic pain
- Seniors and aging populations
- Athletes focused on improving physical performance
- Individuals suffering from neurological, pulmonary, or cardiovascular conditions
- Post-injury transition from physiotherapy exercises to
- Activities and sports
Experience our professional rehabilitation services from the comfort of your home with our telehealth rehabilitation program where our kinesiologists teach you exercises remotely over a video conferencing platform allowing you to work toward your healing from any location.
Work one-on-one with our kinesiologists from home or in-person and work toward healing your body.
55min Kinesiology Exercise